We at GNOHLA are thinking of you and the challenges that you are facing during the coming weeks. Let us remember each day to be grateful for our families, our friends and our blessings.
We hope the below resource links will make your search for information a little easier.
- City of New Orleans: https://ready.nola.gov/home/
- RTA is offering limited service similar to weekend schedules. For routes and schedules go to: https://www.norta.com/health.
- State of Louisiana, Governor’s Office:https://gov.louisiana.gov/coronavirus/
- Louisiana Department of Health:http://ldh.la.gov/Coronavirus/
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – includes guidelines to slow the spread of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Louisiana Dept of Economic Development – Resources for impacted businesses https://www.opportunitylouisiana.com
- SBA Disaster Loans info: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- Louisiana Workforce Commission, Dept. of Labor: http://www.laworks.net/Downloads/PR/COVID_19_Information.pdf
- Louisiana Dept of Revenue:Extended state tax deadlines: https://www.opportunitylouisiana.com
- American Hotel & Lodging Association:https://www.ahla.com
- U.S.Chamber of Commerce: https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/coronavirus
- U.S. Travel Association: https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/emergency-preparedness-and-response-coronavirus-covid-19