As a longtime member of the GNHOLA, we are proud to be a resource to the hoteliers during this unprecedented time. We want to reassure you, that Emergency Restoration, Inc., remains operational and prepared to respond to your needs regarding fire, water and mold losses. Internally, we are taking preventative measures to ensure our administration and field teams remain safe and productive to serve you and your guests.
In addition to our specialty services, we also have ways to assist your facilities as you make preparations for increased public traffic. A Certificate of Treatment will be included upon completion of the below services. Options include:
1. Fogging the building interior with an EPA registered disinfectant
2. Light pre-clean of high touch areas, followed by misting application of EPA registered disinfectant
3. 4 step deep cleaning: fogging, pre-clean high touch areas, misting application & steam cleaning of floors
*Treatment of AC system included at no additional cost with purchase of a disinfectant application service.
If you are interested in learning more about our service offerings, please contact our office to set up a conference call with our team members at (504) 736-0472 or email Brittany D. Stoudt at BDavis@eri-cleanup.com. We wish you our best during this time and hope you and yours remain safe and healthy.
The Emergency Restoration, Inc. Management Team
More Featured Members
Please see below the list of allied members offering products & services to support your hotels & businesses during COVID-19 including cleaning, disinfection, and supplies.
- AutoChlor - Flyer
- Automated Control Systems - Flyer
- Blastexx - Flyer
- Cintas - Flyer
- Crystal Clear Imaging - Flyer
- Emergency Restoration - Flyer
- Guarantee Restoration - Flyer
- Globaltex Fine Linens - Flyer
- HD Supply - Flyer
- My Cleaning Concierge - Flyer
- NDS - 360 Cleaning and Disinfection - Flyer
- Refreshment Solutions - Flyer
- Renue Systems of Louisiana - Flyer
- St. Charles Printing - Flyer
- Terminix of New Orleans - Flyer